Denver Place has been awarded several Environmental Achievements and Awards over the past few years including the following:
- 2016: Renewed LEED Existing Building Operations & Maintenance (LEED EB O+M) Gold certification.
- 2015: First Green Building Legacy Award received from the Colorado Chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
- 2011: First Colorado building to earn LEED EB O+M designation from the USGBC. LEED or Leadership in Energy Environmental Design is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings.
- 2005: First building in Denver to receive the Regional Building of the Year – Earth Award Category from the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA).
- Received the Bronze Environmental Achiever Award from the State of Colorado.
- On-Going: Recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for being an Energy Star Building.
We encourage you to embrace the practices that earned these awards and hope that you will feel proud to be working in a building that has been leading the way in promoting the trend of environmentally friendly buildings.