Building Contact Information
LBA Realty, LLC
999 Eighteenth Street, Suite 210
Denver, Colorado 80202
Building Conference Room
Tenants of Denver Place can enjoy the complimentary use of the building conference room on the first floor. You can contact the building management office to make a reservation request or to preview the room. All reservations are on a first come, first served basis and accepted 60 days in advance.
- The room capacity is 100 people per fire code.
- The room has a large open area for your meeting and a serving area in the back of the room.
- There is existing furniture - tables and chairs for seating up to 54. You may also rent your own furniture to suit the needs of your meeting. All set up is the responsibility of the tenant.
- The room has a large glass writing surface, a wireless internet connection, a conferencing phone and a ceiling mounted projector with screen.
- Check in with the lobby attendant at the start of your meeting for access to the room and assistance.
- Wireless Internet: The Wi-Fi is named “Conference”. The password is “denverpl”. We recommend you try the internet connection prior to your meeting.
- Phone: A Polycom conferencing phone is available for check out from the lobby attendant.
- Projector: A laptop can be connected to either the front or rear of the room to utilize the ceiling mounted projector.
- Additional fees may apply for furniture arrangement, additional seating, or damages.
Please contact Eileen Moore at (303) 243-3823 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to make a reservation.